Ritz Mock Apple Pie
Ritz cracker dessert recipes that you do not need expensive ingredients to make a delicious dessert. Ritz cracker recipes with pantry staples are great to make anytime. Recipes for Ritz cracker pies are incredibly easy to make. Give it a shot.
For more great Ritz cracker recipes, check out the 10 Ritz Cracker Recipes For Any Day Of The Week.
- 1 unbaked pie shell, 9-inch
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 2 cups water
- 20 Ritz crackers
- Bring water, sugar and tartar to a boil and add crackers. Do not stir, just push down and boil for approximately 2 minutes, until they look like apples.
- Put into unbaked shell. Dot with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon. Put in a few stripes of pastry on top, but do not cover completely.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 25 minutes.