We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These yummy patties not only gluten-free, but also vegan, and yet even your meat-and-potato-lovers will enjoy these. A perfect recipe for pleasing everybody! Plus they are easy to make and wonderfully delicious! These patties are packed with super-nutritious quinoa, which means they are loaded with an abundance of nutrients, like magnesium, manganese, iron, protein, and folate. And they give you a boost of fiber, making them great for any weight loss plan. I like to whip up a batch of these and use them in lunches throughout the week."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Easy Black Beans and Rice Veggie Skillet
- Rice And Vegetable Stuffed Peppers
- Baked Potatoes with Spicy Black Beans
- Seitan Pastrami (makes About 8 10 Servings)
- Polish Potato Pancakes
- 3 Bean Salad
- Italian Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers
- Meatless Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
- Grandma's Baked Eggplant Parmesan
- Asparagus and Mushroom Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pan-Seared Butterfly Pork Chops
- Meatballs in Gravy
- One-Pot Cabbage Casserole
- Heart Eyes Emoji Valentine Oreos
- Slow Cooker Pizza Chili
- Valentine Mini Heart Cake
- Gujrati Mattar Ghugra
- Dahi Palak Patta Chat
- Vegetable Uttapam
- Vanilla Greek Yogurt & Olive Oil Pound Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes