We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These yummy patties not only gluten-free, but also vegan, and yet even your meat-and-potato-lovers will enjoy these. A perfect recipe for pleasing everybody! Plus they are easy to make and wonderfully delicious! These patties are packed with super-nutritious quinoa, which means they are loaded with an abundance of nutrients, like magnesium, manganese, iron, protein, and folate. And they give you a boost of fiber, making them great for any weight loss plan. I like to whip up a batch of these and use them in lunches throughout the week."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Kick off lent with these delicious meatless stuffed peppers!
- Cheesy Rice & Beans with Fried Egg
- Homemade Peach Jam
- Paneer Butter Masala
- Balkan Ratatouille
- Seitan Pastrami (makes About 8 10 Servings)
- Easy Black Beans and Rice Veggie Skillet
- Dump-and-Bake Ratatouille
- Parsnip Crisps
- Grandma's Baked Eggplant Parmesan
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Maverick WIFI Digital Chef Roasting Thermometer
- VitaClay Digital Express MultiPot Set
- Gingerbread Spiced Walnuts
- Halloween Snack Mix
- Layered Pumpkin Squares
- Pumpkin Pie Shortbread Bars
- Peanut Butter Cup Blondies
- Marinated Herb T Bone Steaks
- Southwestern Potato Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes