"Veg Out" Vegetable Pie
This "Veg Out" Vegetable Pie beats all other mixed vegetable casseroles. It's so quick and easy, you can make dinner and still have time to "veg out" on the couch. This dish will make even picky kids want to eat their greens.
Cooking Time40 min
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 bag frozen vegetables (broccoli, red pepper, cauliflower, etc.)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease casserole dish.
- Place vegetables in dish; pat dry with paper towels. Add onion, celery, and cheese.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs, milk, Bisquick, salt, and pepper. Beat until smooth.
- Pour over vegetable mixture. Bake 35-40 minutes.
Read NextCajun Corn