We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Thankfully this Stuffed Peppers Recipe doesn’t take hours to cook and it’s just as delicious. You’ll notice the recipe uses mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. I’ve also used Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Use a combination of cheeses that you know your family will love or what you already have on hand to make it easy and affordable. All of these flavors are amazing for stuffed peppers. Stuffed Pepper Recipe…so easy and delicious you’ll make it often! "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time1 hr 10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Take that box of lemon cake mix to the next level with this Easy Lemon Pudding Cake! It's a delicious and simple cake recipe that uses… Continue reading: "Easy Lemon Pudding Cakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes