Spinach and Zucchini Lasagna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Spinach and Zucchini Lasagna is vegetarian, low carb and gluten-free. It is made with tomato sauce, skinny ricotta, mozzarella and zucchini noodles.Instead of lasagna noodles I used zucchini noodles. I sliced the zucchini very thin using my Stainless Steel Mandoline Slicer. It is a very cool and useful kitchen gadget. I got this last Christmas from my mother-in-law and I love it because it makes exceptionally even slices. It easy to clean but of course you have to be very careful since the blades are very sharp. I love to wear my cut resistant gloves when I am using my mandoline because it gives me more protection."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 3-ingredient Sour Cream Muffins
- Coconut Cream Cheese Cookies
- Mickey Beignets
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- Spanish Onion & Garlic Potatoes
- Easy Instant Pot Orange Glazed Bbq Meatballs
- Grilled Pork Chops With Rhubarb Orange Sauce
- Deep Dish Cast Iron Skillet Pizza
- Air Fryer Melting Moments
- Apple Roses Pastry
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes