Healthy Vegetable Slaw
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The ingredients required for this dish are so common that I bet you have a few in your fridge already. It calls for the most basic seasonings. It’s so darn healthy. The flavor is refreshingly good. I especially love the radish sprouts at the end kicking in a little hotness and leaving a mixed after taste."
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 3 cups lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup cucumber, shredded
- 1/4 cup radish sprout
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Shred all the vegetables (except sprout) and put them in a large bowl.
Season with olive oil, salt, vinegar, brown sugar, and pepper. Stir until even. (Add more seasonings if desired.) Garnish with radish sprout and serve.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Dump and Go Amish Casserole is a quick and easy casserole that is perfect for when you need some delicious comfort food. This… Continue reading: "Dump and Go Amish Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Italian Breakfast Cake
- Rosemary Garlic Smashed Potatoes
- Old-fashioned Orange Juice Cake
- Zucchini With Garlic, Sage And Fresh Lemon
- Crispy Brussel Sprouts With Banana And Lime
- Italian Pasta Salad
- Pecan Pie
- Air Fryer Steak Fries
- Pumpkin Pudding Cake With Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting
- Chocolate Banana Pudding Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes