Amish Green Beans With Brown Butter
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You only need 4 ingredients and less than 20 minutes for this Amish Green Bean Recipe with Brown Butter! The quick and easy side dish is a perfect way to enjoy fresh green beans while they're bountiful and inexpensive at the markets this season. Some of the best ideas are inspired by necessity, and this fresh green bean recipe is no exception. I first prepared the Amish Green Beans with Brown Butter on a whim after bringing home a bag of string beans from the farmer's market earlier this year, and they are now a staple in our weekly meal plan. You just can't beat the ease of a quick side dish that everyone loves! "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time12 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Lazy Sunday Cinnamon Roll Cake is the perfect meal to roll right out of bed for. This is basically (you guessed it) a cinnamon… Continue reading: "Lazy Sunday Cinnamon Roll Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Arnold Palmer
- Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
- Burger Sauce
- Spicy Sweet Grilled Cajun Wings
- Grilled Pineapple Rum Chicken
- Cast Iron Chicken Pot Pie
- 3-ingredient Sour Cream Muffins
- Coconut Cream Cheese Cookies
- Mickey Beignets
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes