White Vegan Cake
Even without eggs or milk, White vegan cake is a delicious and filling quick and easy vegan recipe for cake. Fast easy vegan recipes can be sweet desserts, and this easy vegan recipe is proof of that.
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup soy milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Egg replacer equivalent to 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a cake pan.
- In large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Combine remaining ingredients, and add to flour mixture. Beat for 2 minutes.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out dry.
Read NextVegan Cauliflower Alfredo Zoodles