A party just isn't a party without a good dip, and this tasty dip is one of the best quick and easy vegan recipes for a party. Add this great dip to your vegan diet foods list.
Check out our full collection of 12 tasty peanut recipes!
- 12 ounces silken tofu
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter or tahini
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon tamari, to taste
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- Combine tofu, peanut butter, lime juice, cayenne pepper, tamari and garlic.
- Blend combination until smooth.
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoon water to mixture to thin out mixture if desired.