Weeknight Turkey Pot Pies
Convenient products like puff pastry shells, frozen vegetables and cream of mushroom soup allow you to whip-up mouthwatering, individual pot pies in less than an hour. These Weeknight Turkey Pot Pies are an easy dinner when things get hectic. Everyone needs some nice and easy turkey pot pie recipes in their collection and this one from Campbell's Kitchen is one of the best!
Get more dinner inspiration by browsing our collection of easy recipes from Campbell's here.
Preparation Time35 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or Healthy Request®)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas and carrots
- 2 cups shredded or cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 package (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells, prepared according to package directions
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir the soup, milk and peas and carrots in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
Stir in the turkey and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Spoon the turkey mixture into the pastry shells. Top with the pastry "tops", if desired.