There is nothing better than comfort food. Try our Turkey Meatloaf for a wonderful taste of home. Enjoy with mashed potatoes and green beans for one of the best turkey meatloaf recipes.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time2 hr
- 2 pounds butterball fresh all natural ground turkey
- 1 cup quick cooking oats, uncooked
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Heinz ketchup
- 12 ounces Heinz homestyle turkey gravy
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly combine all ingredients except ketchup and gravy. Do not over mix.
- Place mixture in lightly oiled 9×5-inch loaf pan. Spread ketchup over top of turkey mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven 60 to 70 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Let meatloaf rest 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Serve with heated turkey gravy.