Chunky Garden Gazpacho
- 15 ounces tomato sauce, canned
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 medium tomato, cut into cubes
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
In a medium size mixing bowl, combine tomato sauce, olive oil, vinegar, and honey. Stir in remaining ingredients. Serve chilled. Serves 4-6
Read NextRoasted Poblano Aioli
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.