Chicken and Sausage Paella
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 tablespoons pure olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped onions
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 8 ounces smoked sausage (cut in half lengthwise, then cut into half-circles)
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon saffron
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes (liquid drained and reserved)
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1/2 cup pimento stuffed green olives (sliced)
In a heavy skillet, saute onions in olive oil till slightly brown. Add garlic, sausage, drained tomatoes, chicken, paprika, and saffron; saute for another 2 minutes.
Add water to reserved tomato liquid to form 1.5 cups. Pour into skillet and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium and add quinoa; cover and simmer until tender and most of the liquid has been absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes. Garnish with olives and serve. Enjoy!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Party Perfect Strawberry Jell-O is that retro dessert recipe you've been craving for your next big bash. Impress everyone with this… Continue reading: "Perfect Strawberry Jello Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Small Batch Chicken Tamales Without Lard
- Salmon Pasta With Garlic Cream Sauce
- Slow Cooker Lancashire Hotpot
- Chocolate Bottom Banana Cake
- Keto Parmesan Crusted Baked Salmon
- Cream Cheese Monster Cookie Dough Dip
- Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Gnocchi Macaroni And Cheese
- Pickled Eggs(red Beet Eggs)
- Roasted Browned Butter Carrots
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes