We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Just 10 ingredients is all you need to make this easy tomato soup. A few simple steps and 30 minutes later, you’ll be enjoying a fresh, steamy bowl! This is an awesome way to enjoy some of your abundant tomato harvest this summer. Homemade tomato soup is so much better than canned, and you can make it with grocery store tomatoes any time of the year. The best flavor will come from ripe summer tomatoes though! "
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 7 cups tomato
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup yellow onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One Pot Slow Cooker Chicken is a creamy, comforting chicken dinner that cooks together in your slow cooker so you don't have to lift a… Continue reading: "One Pot Slow Cooker Chickenvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Maple And Spice Roasted Nuts
- Peach Bread
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Mini Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
- Party Food Ideas: How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- Crispy Bacon & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Amish Baked Oatmeal With Apples
- Sheet Pan Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes