Strawberry Soup Recipe. (1900 Park Fair Grand Floridian Copycat)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Strawberry soup is a summer favorite that can be made with fresh strawberries in the summer or frozen strawberries all year long. The yogurt and sour cream in this cold soup recipe add the protein needed for kids lunch boxes. A blender soup recipe that can be made ahead of time and enjoyed all week long. Another cold soup you could incorporate into lunches is peach gazpacho. Other lunch box additions could be my savory zucchini bread, Mexican corn dip, spicy pumpkin hummus and black bean and corn salsa."
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes