Simple and Fresh White Chili
When you need a yummy, hearty meal that can be ready in a flash this easy chili recipe is the perfect choice. Use your left over chicken, make a batch to freeze and use later, there are tons of reasons to make this Simple and Fresh White Chili.
- 2 cans (15-ounce) Great Northern Beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 packages (10-ounce) frozen sweet corn
- 2 cans (14-ounce) fat free, lower sodium chicken broth
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cans (5.75-ounce) chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 cup dry white wine (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 cups cooked chicken, shredded or cut into pieces
- 1 cup Monterey Jack or cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup additional fresh cilantro, chopped
- In a large pot combine beans, corn, chicken broth, garlic, chilies, spices, wine and onion.
- Leave the chicken and garnish ingredients on the side for now.
- Place pot over medium heat and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Add the chicken and cook until heated through - no longer.
- Ladle the chili into individual bowls and top with shredded cheese and cilantro.
Read NextOld Fashioned Chili
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.