Roasted Tomato Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Craving the warm and fuzzy feeling you get from a bowl of soup? Try your hand at one of the most popular soups made to date - tomato soup! Our roasted tomato soup recipe is easy to make, full of flavor, and sure to satisfy your craving no matter the occasion. This recipe is great for entertaining guests - or for freezing and keeping it all to yourself. Whatever the case may be, this recipe will be one that you want to print off and keep in your drawer or recipe book for a go-to meal."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Bars are quite possibly the easiest and most delicious morsels you'll ever make! If you love cheesecake and… Continue reading: "Cookie Crusted Cheesecake Barsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Parmesan Mushroom Chicken
- Buttered Parsley Potatoes
- Creamed Peas
- Pasta Puttanesca With Spicy Tuna
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- Sesame Thyme Crusted Rack Of Lamb
- Potato, Spinach And Beef Casserole
- Green Jello Shots
- Shepherd's Pie
- Strong Immune System Fig Smoothie
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes