Chunky Shredded Chicken Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This simple, healthy chicken chilli will be on repeat all winter long. This chilli is comforting, packed with flavour and completely delicious. Made with shredded chicken breast, and heavy on the spices this is an easy recipe that you probably have all the ingredients for. And if you need to pick up any ingredients everything is available at Aldi. Okay. This chilli recipe is easy, but it does involve some vegetable chopping. I promise it’s worth it and I promise once you’ve done the chopping everything else is completely low maintenance, and straight forward. This recipe does use chicken breast, but you can use chicken thighs if that works better for you. The chicken breasts get added to the pot whole and get shredded once they’re cooked through."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This delicious hot milk sponge cake was made famous in the 1950s, but is still completely delicious now. Hot milk might not sound the… Continue reading: "Made Famous by the 50s Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Garlic And Rosemary Pork Chops
- Biscoff Swirled Cookies
- Woodlife Ranch Products
- Cranberry Mimosa
- Kieffles Cookie Recipe
- Sour Apple Cooler
- Glazed Eggnog Bread
- Butter Tart Waffles
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes