Chicken Stuffed Pepper Soup (stovetop & Instant Pot)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This healthy chicken stuffed pepper soup recipe is a delicious and easy meal idea! The recipe works for the stove top (as it's how I originally made it) but you can also cook it in the Instant Pot, Ninja Foodi, or whatever pressure cooker you have. The whole family devoured! They couldn’t get enough, even the picky toddler! If you don't like rice you can substitute it for quinoa. A blended and balanced meal with healthy fats, protein, and carbs."
Cooking MethodPressure Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes