20 Minutes Black Bean Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This quick and easy meal is absolutely delightful! Black beans are known to support heart health with their fiber, potassium, folate, vitamin B6, phytonutrient content and lack of cholesterol. This soup is an excellent heart healthy meal! It's super easy and takes nearly no time at all! Serve it with some tortilla chips and some of your favorite topping and you will have a healthy and hearty meal. Perfect for any lazy day of the week!"
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup dehydrated black beans
- juice of 1/2 fresh squeezed lime
- 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- jalapeno slices (optional)
- salt and pepper, to taste
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Fully Loaded Chicken Potato Bake recipe is a super easy casserole recipe that will please your family any night of the week. This… Continue reading: "Fully Loaded Chicken and Potato Bakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes