Matt's Taco Soup
Take your taco out of the tortilla and put it in a bowl! Matt's Taco Soup is my take on the always enjoyable taco soup recipe. Keep warm and make dinner a fiesta tonight!
Cooking Time30 min
- 2 pounds ground chuck
- 1 package of original taco seasoning mx
- 1 1/2 cup beef stock
- 1 can (4-ounces) diced green chilis
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 can rotel tomatoes
- 1 can corn kernels, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can of mild chili beans
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix
- shredded cheese, for topping
- sour cream, for topping
- sliced green onions, for topping
- In a dutch oven over medium high heat, brown ground beef until no longer pink. Drain excess fat, add taco seasoning.
- Add the remaining ingredients - except for the toppings - and cook at a simmer over medium low heat for 30 minutes. Serve.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Soups"
Warm up with one of our favorite easy soup recipes. From chicken soup to vegetable soup, you'll stay cozy with these homemade soup recipes. Make one of these easy healthy recipes for dinner tonight!
There are no records