Vada Pav Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Vada pav is also known as batata vada is a famous street snack native to Maharashtra, loved by the whole nation. It is a simple cooked mashed potato made into rolls covered in gram flour batter and deep fried. Vada pav is also known as batata vada is a famous street snack native to Maharashtra, loved by the whole nation. It is a simple cooked mashed potato made into rolls covered in gram flour batter and deep fried. These rolls which are known as vada are served in pav or buns with some garlic chutney or fried green chilis on the side. It is the top on-the-go snack for Mumbai citizens. So, now let’s dig a little deeper, and quickly run through the ingredients needed for this recipe and further steps."
Preparation Time1 hr
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Southern Fried Bacon and Cabbage is the perfect cabbage recipe for a quick and easy dinner. If you have had a long day and you… Continue reading: "Southern Fried Cabbagevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Dip
- Frankenstein Halloween Rice Krispie Treats
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Homemade Orange Julius Recipe
- Delicious 3-bean Spanish Vegan Paella
- Mutton Shami Kabab
- Homemade Pumpkin Bars
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Instant Pot Beef Tongue
- Caramel Ginger Slice
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes