How To Make Vegetable Paniyarams
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Hosting a house party to bring in the New Year? Preetha shows you how to make a quick & yummy snack that you can add to your new year special menu! Give your taste buds the special feel with amazing taste of vegetable paniyarams. The best starter and new year celebration dish u can ever have.. must see the recipe and try your cooking skills to make one of the best and convenient dishes for any part of the day.."
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time7 min
Cooking Time20 min
Slow Cooker Time LOW50 min
Cooking Vessel Size4x4 cooking pan
- 1 (1-1/2-pound) Oil Mustard Seeds Split Bengal Gram Cumin Seeds Green Chillies, Curry Leaves, Ginger Assorted Vegetables Salt Dosa Batter Coriander Leaves
In a heated pan, add in oil, mustard seeds, chana dal and stir.
Add in cumin seeds, ginger, curry leaves, green chili, salt and vegetables. Mix well.
Grease the moulds with oil and keep aside.
Mix the dosa batter and the vegetable mix well and pour this into the moulds.
Let it cook and serve hot
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Southern Fried Bacon and Cabbage is the perfect cabbage recipe for a quick and easy dinner. If you have had a long day and you… Continue reading: "Southern Fried Cabbagevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Dip
- Frankenstein Halloween Rice Krispie Treats
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Homemade Orange Julius Recipe
- Delicious 3-bean Spanish Vegan Paella
- Mutton Shami Kabab
- Homemade Pumpkin Bars
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Instant Pot Beef Tongue
- Caramel Ginger Slice
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes