How To Make The Most Amazing Popcorn At Home
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This stove-top popcorn recipe is a regular snack in our house. It’s quick to make, healthy-ish and most importantly it’s the tastiest popcorn in the world. For me, the best popcorn consists of only two added ingredients – butter and salt. It’s the technique involved that makes this delicious. Here’s a few key tips on how to make better popcorn than the boring microwave stuff. Why Should I Make Stovetop Popcorn? I prefer to make my own popcorn because it tastes better than microwave popcorn, is much healthier and pretty quick to make. I even prefer it to the movie-theater popcorn (although movie theater popcorn has a special place in my heart!). How to Prevent Chewy Popcorn The first crucial tip for delicious popped kernels is steam control. When the kernels pop they release steam which ruins the crispiness of the kernels. If you’ve ever tried to make popcorn with a tight fitting lid then you may have noticed that it becomes chewy and unpleasant to eat. This is because the steam gets trapped in the pot and makes the popcorn soggy. Continued on the blog!"
NotesFor the full recipe with tips and other popcorn flavours check out my blog!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This 4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake is, hands down, the easiest dump cake you will ever make. It requires three ingredients… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Glazed Eggnog Bread
- Butter Tart Waffles
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- Soft Cut-out Sugar Cookies
- How To Make Buttercream
- The Ultimate Skinny Pumpkin Pie
- Angel Biscuits
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- Mini Sweet Potato Pie
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes