Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls – Gf Option
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These robust, hearty Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls are quick and easy to make. Made with ground oats, peanut butter, maple syrup and mini chocolate chips, these couldn’t be tastier and are definitely irresistible to the tastebuds! We just scoop the dough up into balls using a small cookie scoop to get a very sizable snack that is filling, delicious and easy to whip up in just minutes. No-bake treats are the best! Healthy snacking is always welcome around our house and this is one treat that includes ingredients that you already have in your pantry, which is always welcoming. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Southern Fried Bacon and Cabbage is the perfect cabbage recipe for a quick and easy dinner. If you have had a long day and you… Continue reading: "Southern Fried Cabbagevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Dip
- Frankenstein Halloween Rice Krispie Treats
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Homemade Orange Julius Recipe
- Delicious 3-bean Spanish Vegan Paella
- Mutton Shami Kabab
- Homemade Pumpkin Bars
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Instant Pot Beef Tongue
- Caramel Ginger Slice
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes