We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Try this sweet and salty snack and mix up the normal dessert routine.These nachos are perfect for parties, gatherings and game day! Everyone will be surprised at this odd combination, and even more shocked at how delicious it is!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Love apples? Love Bread? Love simplicity? You've come to the right recipe! If you're looking for a super easy shortcut recipe that… Continue reading: "Apple Pie Pull Apart Loafvideocam"
- Spring Snack Mix
- BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos
- Dates, Grapes and Goats’ Cheese Super Balls Snack
- Flavoring Homemade Yogurt: 15 Delicious Ideas
- World's Best Homemade Cracker Jack
- Amish Peanut Butter Spread
- Snack-Worthy Parmesan Cauliflower Bites
- Keto Cucumber Lime Gummy Snacks
- Texas Brittle
- Salted Dark Chocolate Granola Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Spinach & Artichoke Gnocchi Bake
- Cottage Pie
- Best Grilled Cheese Recipe
- Authentic Indian Prawn Curry Recipe
- Mardi Gras Meringues
- Homemade Guacamole Recipe
- Flourless Cheese Sauce In The Instant Pot
- Air Fryer Shrimp Scampi
- Easy Taco Sausage Cups
- Mini Meatball Appetizer Cups
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes