Cherry Chocolate Almond Energy Balls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Chewy, sweet, and deliciously satisfying… these little balls are PACKED full of energy providing ingredients… plus… rich, decadent dark chocolate. These energy balls are great for more than that annoying mid-afternoon slump. Try a few for breakfast alongside some yogurt and your life will be changed. Easy, convenient, portable, and frankly… amazing! I made these energy balls with my favorite ingredients, but feel free to switch things up if you prefer a different dried fruit or nut butter. Cashew butter is phenomenal in these as well! These energy balls store best in an airtight container in the refrigerator, but can also be frozen for a longer shelf-life. To play it safe, I only keep these balls in the refrigerator for a week, but they might last longer… mine just tend to be devoured well before the week is over"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
You can never go wrong with a loaded baked potato recipe. This Easy Loaded Slow Cooker Baked Potato really puts easy baked potatoes in… Continue reading: "Easy Loaded Slow Cooker Baked Potatoesvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Halloween Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Virginia Country Ham Biscuits
- Pressure Cooker Irish Pork Stew
- Instant Pot Chuck Roast (3 Ways)
- Spritz Cookies
- One-pan Santa Fe Chicken Skillet
- Best Brownie Recipe
- The Greatest Grilled Cheese Sandwich | Version 2.0
- Chili Cheese Dip
- Texas Hash
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes