Cheesy Ranch Chicken Puffs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Cheesy Ranch Chicken Puffs made with a quick and easy skillet meal and frozen bread dough or pizza dough makes a perfect after-school snack or portable dinner bites. We’re a big fan of portable snack options, especially cheesy ones or ranch flavored ones. The best part about this recipe is you can fill these little bread cups with the filling of your choice. We love the Cheesy Ranch Chicken from Bird’s Eye Voila and made 48 bites. Bird’s Eye Voila and other quick and adaptable frozen product can be found at Kroger stores, who generously sponsored this post."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Southern Fried Bacon and Cabbage is the perfect cabbage recipe for a quick and easy dinner. If you have had a long day and you… Continue reading: "Southern Fried Cabbagevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Dip
- Frankenstein Halloween Rice Krispie Treats
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Homemade Orange Julius Recipe
- Delicious 3-bean Spanish Vegan Paella
- Mutton Shami Kabab
- Homemade Pumpkin Bars
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Instant Pot Beef Tongue
- Caramel Ginger Slice
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes