The Best Dressing Stuffing Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This dressing recipe is a recipe that I have been making for over 30 years. This recipe is wonderful for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and wedding dinners. Anytime that you want a wonderful side dish to go with your chicken or turkey, this dressing would be a perfect fit. You can certainly use homemade chicken broth for this recipe, it adds so much rich flavor. I make my chicken broth throughout the year when I bake chicken. There seems to always be extra drippings in the pan. I pour that into approximately 1 cup containers and freeze. This stuffing recipe only takes a few minutes to prep and couldn’t be easier to pull together. This can easily be made ahead and baked right before serving. Just allow extra time for baking since it will be chilled from the refrigerator. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Cooking Vessel Sizecasserole
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Cheesy One Pot Hamburger Casserole is one of those easy weeknight meals you can make in a hurry when you have hungry mouths to… Continue reading: "Cheesy One Pot Hamburger Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Shaved Fennel Salad With Apples
- Soup Maker Cauliflower Soup
- Watermelon Granita
- The Back Seater Cocktail
- Instant Pot Thai Red Chicken Curry
- Black Bean And Salsa Soup
- Twix Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Mini Quiche Lorraine Recipe
- Copycat Johnny Rockets Original Single Burger
- Ham And Egg Casserole Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes