Stuffed Pepper Saak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"One dish I absolutely love when eating traditional Indian Gujarati Food. This dish is great for spice and non-spicy lovers, so don't be alarmed! The stuffing itself is delicious enough to be used in banana, poblano, yellow, or jalapeno peppers. It is normally made with peanuts, but this variation is made using almonds instead. Enjoy it with my Zucchini Rotli or Carrot Rotli recipes. I highly recommend a non-stick pan with a lid, low heat, and a little bit of water instead of oil to the bottom of the pan for this dish. It will save your nostrils, trust me!"
NotesYou can also steam the stuffed jalapeno peppers in a steamer with a basket for 15 minutes on medium-low.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time10 min
- 8 peppers
- 1/4 cup almond flour (or blended peanuts)
- 3 tbsp chick pea flour
- 3 tbsp dry coriander powder
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
- pinch hing (asafoetida)
- red chili powder (optional)
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "King Ranch Chicken Soupvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Yaki Udon
- Green Mutton Chops Recipe
- Southindian Mor Kuzhambu
- Perfect Caramel Popcorn
- Mustard Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Vegan Tzatziki Dip
- Reuben Sandwich
- Fudgy Nutella Brownies With Salted Caramel Sauce
- Healthy Blueberry Muffin Recipe With Greek Yogurt
- Easy Eggless Crepes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes