Southern Fried Cabbage Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Southern fried cabbage recipe is just amazing! Not only is this recipe easy, it is packed with comfort and of course bacon too. If you have always loved cooked cabbage like my family does, then this recipe is one you just must try. This recipe is so simple and yet absolutely addicting! This recipe starts by cooking bacon pieces until crisp. Next, you add in some onion and minced garlic. That already sounds like a recipe that you will want to devour. Next add the cabbage and cook it until fork tender. Notice how the cabbage fills the entire large skillet? No worries, this will cook down to half the size."
Makes1 head of cabbage
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time40 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "The King of Chicken Soupsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Rava Fish Fry
- Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Packets
- Muffin Tin Western Omelets
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Strawberry Jello Poke Cake
- Tomato Pesto Breakfast Toast
- Shakshuka Recipe
- Paneer Paratha
- Pull Apart Pumpkin Bread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes