We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole is an easy, family-friendly side dish that comes together in minutes. Let the oven do the work while you put your feet up and enjoy the evening! I’m telling you: if you want to get your kids (or your husband) to eat some green vegetables, then THIS is the recipe for you. The zucchini is mild, it’s baked with three different kinds of cheese, and it’s finished with a buttery Parmesan breadcrumb topping. What’s not to love?!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel Size8 x 8 baking pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Ready for a breakfast casserole with an extra protein kick? This Dump and Done Chicken Casserole is so delicious and can easily be… Continue reading: "Dump and Done Chicken Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Carrot Cake Recipe
- Easy Hamburger Soup
- Gluten Free Lemon Cake
- Air Fryer Pull Apart Bread Rolls
- Air Fryer Roasted Chickpeas (no Oil)
- The Ultimate Spanish Vegetable Paella Using Basic Pantry Staples
- Easy Indian Curry Paste Recipe
- A Message from The Editors of RecipeLion
- Strawberry Shortcake Mini Desserts
- Copycat Outback Steakhouse Ranch Dressing Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes