Black Bean & Corn Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A delicious and refreshing salad made with fresh ingredients. Perfect with chicken, fish, or beef. Best if made ahead and refrigerated for 2 hours prior to serving. Oftentimes, I make this salad and serve it with burgers or grilled chicken. The next night, it becomes a main dish. Serve it over romaine lettuce with crushed tortilla chips, shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and diced avocado or guacamole … delish! Additionally, the Black Bean & Corn Salad stays fresh in the refrigerator. Often, I make it on a Friday and we enjoy it over the weekend with lunch. Or, we make it an appetizer with chips. It’s also a perfect snack for afternoon football games. Feel free to add grilled chicken, avocado or other varieties of beans to mix it up. It’s truly foolproof!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Baked Potato Breakfast Casserole may soon become your newest go-to casserole recipe. Why? Because it's an easy egg casserole you just… Continue reading: "Baked Potato Breakfast Casserolevideocam"
- Irresistible Texas Cheese Fries
- Copycat Cheesy Cheddar Biscuits
- 5-Minute Prep Company Potatoes
- Paula Deen-Inspired Corn Casserole
- Spicy Smothered Bacon Cabbage
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Secret Recipe Buttermilk Biscuits
- The Best Steamed Broccoli Ever
- Southern Fried Cabbage
- Melt-In-Your-Mouth Slow Cooker Potatoes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Creamy Tomato Pasta
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup with Apple
- Honey Mustard Chicken
- Fried Spanish Tomatoes in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Baked Potato on the Log Burner
- Pasta Alla Norma (Sicilian Eggplant And Tomato Pasta)
- Peppermint Dipped OREOS
- Breakfast Sliders
- Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes