Black Bean & Corn Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A delicious and refreshing salad made with fresh ingredients. Perfect with chicken, fish, or beef. Best if made ahead and refrigerated for 2 hours prior to serving. Oftentimes, I make this salad and serve it with burgers or grilled chicken. The next night, it becomes a main dish. Serve it over romaine lettuce with crushed tortilla chips, shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and diced avocado or guacamole … delish! Additionally, the Black Bean & Corn Salad stays fresh in the refrigerator. Often, I make it on a Friday and we enjoy it over the weekend with lunch. Or, we make it an appetizer with chips. It’s also a perfect snack for afternoon football games. Feel free to add grilled chicken, avocado or other varieties of beans to mix it up. It’s truly foolproof!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love dessert for breakfast? This Early Riser Apple Cream Cheese Cake is the perfect sweet treat to curve your morning… Continue reading: "Early Riser Apple Cream Cheese Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Texas Chili
- Double Chocolate Pancakes - Gluten, Dairy And Egg Free
- Instant Pot Leftover Pot Roast Soup
- Lemon Artichoke Pasta
- Slow Cooker Butternut Squash And Apples
- Healthy Chicken Sandwich
- Savory Braised Beef Tenderloin
- Brown Sugar Baked Beans With Bacon
- Tortellini Soup
- Coffee And Chocolate Cupcakes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes