Fresh, fragrant dill combines well with garlic shrimp in this quick and easy shrimp recipe. Start the rice well before cooking the shrimp, or use quick couscous.
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/3 cup fresh dill, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or white wine
- In heavy skillet melt the butter, add the garlic and stir until softened.
- Add the shrimp and stir until the skin turns pink.
- Quickly add the dill and lemon juice (or wine) and stir until blended.
- Serve over rice or by itself with a salad and crusty bread.
Read NextEasy Lobster Bisque
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.