Basil Shrimp with Orzo
This delicious Italian dish features shrimp, basil and a light lemon flavor. This is a great dinner for a warm night and is even better as a cold salad the next day.
- 1/2 cup orzo
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 pound shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Coat the inside of a regular size foil cooking bag with cooking spray. Place bag on a baking sheet. Place shrimp in a small mixing bowl with 1 teaspoon olive oil and the basil.
- Cook orzo in boiling water 5 minutes. Drain and place in mixing bowl.
- Stir in one teaspoon oil and next 7 ingredients (oil through pepper). Place mixture in cooking bag. Arrange shrimp on top of orzo.
- Fold edges of bag to seal and bake at 450 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Cut open bag with scissors (be careful of steam) and serve.
Read NextEasy Lobster Bisque
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.