Thai Chili Dipping Sauce – Nam Jim Jaew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Thai chili dipping sauce or nam jim jaew is sweet, sour and a little spicy and crunchy. It’s very quick and easy to make and great with any type of grilled or fried meat, sticky rice and fresh vegetables. If you’re a fan of Thai food, you’re definitely going to love this flavorful sauce! This sauce is best when still fresh. As it contains fresh ingredients like shallots, green onion and lime juice, you might want to try and finish it within a meal. "
Preparation Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Our Famous Ambrosia Salad Recipe is one for the ages. This old-fashioned dessert salad recipe is creamy, delicious and something… Continue reading: "Our Famous Ambrosia Salad Recipevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Blueberry Muffins
- Sparkling Raspberry Vodka Cocktail
- Margarita Style Pork Spare Ribs
- Baked Spanish Rice With Vegetables
- Easy Healthy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Grilled Steak Tips
- Cinnamon Rolls From Scratch
- Spinach Dip Recipe
- Chocolate Crepe Recipe
- Instant Pot Pepper Jack Mac And Cheese
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes