11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"That’s how this Chipotle Pecan Pesto happened. We’ve successfully reverse engineered the recipe and it tastes so damn close to the one in Bouldin Creek Cafe. Like my pico de gallo and peach pico de gallo, you can literally put this Chipotle Pecan Pesto on everything. Whatever it touches, it becomes extremely tasty. I’d be honest with you. I don’t really like hard boiled eggs. But now I can easily eat two hard boiled eggs with the pesto in the morning as breakfast. Also, it’s great with pasta."
NotesThe pesto can be stored in the fridge for up to two weeks.
- 3 large cloves of garlic
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 -5 Chipotle peppers in adobe sauce
- 1/2 cup pecan
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups might one of the best desserts you'll ever enjoy. This delicious Amish dessert recipe is… Continue reading: "Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Upsvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes