Jack Daniels Dipping Sauce
- 1/3 cup diced red onions
- 1/2 teaspoon finely diced garlic
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup white grape juice
- 1/2 cup Jack Daniel's Black Label Bourbon
- 1/2 teaspoon Tobasco Sauce
Blend all ingredients in medium sauce pan and bring to a boil. Simmer for 35 - 45 minutes. Remove from heat. Sauce is great with chicken fingers or other fried foods.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.