11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
10-Minute Best Coca-Cola BBQ Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I make this Coca-Cola BBQ Sauce at least once every week as we use the sauce not only as a Burger sauce, but it is great over most meats as well. And the sauce only takes 10 minutes to make. We use the sauce as a marinade, basting sauce and on meaty sandwiches, which really makes this great to have on hand all the time. Used warm, right after cooking up a batch, you can use the Coca-Cola BBQ Sauce immediately as a basting- or burger sauce."
NotesMost versatile sauce
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking Vessel SizeMedium Saucepan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Get summer picnic ready when you learn how to make this Easy 5-Minute Chicken Salad. Not only is this a super quick and super easy… Continue reading: "Easy 5-Minute Chicken Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten Free Chess Pie
- Doritos Chicken Casserole
- Slutty Brownies
- Keto Chocolate Almond Joy Bark
- Cranberry Apple Smoothie
- Apple Cheesecake Pancakes
- Homestyle Chicken Salad
- Chicken Tamale Pie
- Strawberry Champagne Popsicles
- Cookies & Cream Brownies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes