Turkey, Apple and Brie Panini
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Turkey, Apple and Brie Panini is the perfect fall-inspired sandwich. It's packed with fresh turkey, granny smith apples, creamy brie cheese and then toasted until golden. Simple, fast, and bursting with flavor, this sweet and savory combo makes a delicious lunch or dinner! This Turkey, Apple and Brie Panini is also easy to customize, depending on your tastes. Don’t care for turkey? Swap it out for chicken? Like gala apples? Add those in! See what I mean? So, grab that panini maker, scoop up those fresh, fall apples, and whip up this simple Turkey, Apple and Brie Panini. I guarantee you’ll love the sweet and savory combo!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love a nice refreshing fruity dessert recipe that doesn't take a lot of effort? This Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cake is a… Continue reading: "Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes