We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This sandwich is a true blast from the past and brings back such wonderful memories of my older sister making delicious lunches for us. I am pretty sure that she left off the tomatoes. Kids don’t know what they are missing until their palates mature. Then they realize how good a sun ripened tomato tastes. Please don’t leave off the tomato as it is an integral part of the final presentation and taste. These family friendly open faced sandwiches are a tasty combination of tuna salad, tomato and cheddar cheese toasted to scrumptious perfection."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Unbelievable 5-Minute Pie could not have a more deserving name. The delicious flavors, smooth texture, and fruity ingredients… Continue reading: "Unbelievable 5-Minute Pievideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- Instant Pot Lamb Shank
- Dairy Free Potato Leek Soup
- Coconut Flour Waffles
- Loaded Potato Soup
- Hot Chocolate Pancakes – Egg Free
- Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate
- Mexican Corn Salad
- Hot Chocolate Spoon Recipe
- Instant Pot Spaghetti
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes