St. Patrick's Reuben Stack
If you're a fan of Reuben sandwiches, you'll love this no-fry version that uses puff pastry shells instead of bread. This St. Patrick's Reuben Stack from Pepperidge Farm puts a new twist on a pub favorite. Plus it's one of the easiest gourmet sandwich recipes you'll ever try.
Find more awesome Campbell's Kitchen recipes like this on our Campbell's profile page.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time10 min
- 1 package (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells
- 12 thin slices corned beef or pastrami (about 8-ounces)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1/3 cup prepared sauerkraut, drained
- 3 thin slices Swiss cheese, cut in half and folded in half
- Thousand Island salad dressing (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare the pastry shells according to the package directions.
- Place 2 slices corned beef into each pastry shell. Top each with 1 teaspoon mustard, 1 tablespoon sauerkraut and 1 piece cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve with the dressing, if desired.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Sandwiches"
These sandwich are perfect for lunch or if you're always on the go. You are going to fall in love with these quick and easy sandwich recipes. With these healthy recipes, you'll learn how to take a simple sandwich from good to great.