Roasted Red Pepper Reuben
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"There is nothing better than a good hot tasty sandwich on good quality toasted bread. This one is the bomb! Does anyone use that word anymore? LOL! Maybe just old fogies like myself. This Reuben adds some spicy chipotle sauce and roasted red pepper to distinguish it from all the other reubens in the world!You will be in heaven!! Do you say samich or sandwich? My younger sister lives in the sunny state of Florida and they have their issues down there! Just kidding for all of you Floridians. Let me set the record straight dear sister it is a SANDWICH NOT A SAMICH!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Unbelievable 5-Minute Pie could not have a more deserving name. The delicious flavors, smooth texture, and fruity ingredients… Continue reading: "Unbelievable 5-Minute Pievideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- Instant Pot Lamb Shank
- Dairy Free Potato Leek Soup
- Coconut Flour Waffles
- Loaded Potato Soup
- Hot Chocolate Pancakes – Egg Free
- Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate
- Mexican Corn Salad
- Hot Chocolate Spoon Recipe
- Instant Pot Spaghetti
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes