Pittsburgh Lent Fish Sandwich
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Pittsburgh Lent Fish Sandwich is a monster of a fish sandwich done up in the Pittsburgh sandwich way. It is the perfect fish sandwich to have on Fridays during Lent. A recipe from Seduction in the Kitchen. Fried fish, Mac n Cheese, and coleslaw piled high on a bun. That makes it Pittsburgh style. this sandwich is huge. One bite and you will be in love with this meal all in one sandwich. Yes, the flavors were all so yummy!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes