We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These easy Italian Meatball Subs combine homemade meatballs with pasta sauce and plenty of melted mozzarella all on buttered toasted sub rolls. They are quick to come together making them perfect for busy weeknights when homework, laundry and after school activities are taking precedent. I love to serve these sandwiches with Creamy Tomato Basil Soup, Cucumber Tomato Salad or Easy Baked Sweet Potato Fries. I just love a good sub sandwich! These subs are the best. They are perfect for sleepovers, movie night and pool parties."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for the best easy pumpkin recipe you can make as soon as fall hits, look no further than this Maple Frosted Pumpkin… Continue reading: "Maple Frosted Pumpkin Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Breakfast Hot Pockets
- Chicken And Potato Bake
- Tomato Soup
- Zucchini Tomato Pasta
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pudding Dessert
- Biscuits And Sausage Gravy
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Salsa Fresca
- Easy Italian Ricotta Cake
- Vegetarian Baked Beans
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes