Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pesto Panini
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This turkey and pesto panini recipe is one of the best ideas to use up Thanksgiving leftover turkey. Turn this drool-worthy, scrumptious panini into a quick lunch or a light dinner."
It's the day after Thanksgiving, and you're probably wondering what you're going to do with ll of that uneaten turkey. Have no fear! You can use the remaining slices of meat to make this delicious Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pesto Panini. The flavors of the pesto means that your leftovers will taste anything but boring. You can enjoy this recipe throughout the year, too.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Shrimp Fajitas
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Egg Milk Gravy
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Healthy Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Beer Cheese Dip
- Spicy Sticky Wings
- Football Stadium Party Tray
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes