Just Like Panera Turkey, Apple, and Cheddar Sandwich
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This delicious restaurant favorite is now just a little bit healthier! A little bit of crunch, a little bit of tang, and a whole lot of flavor! Enjoy this specialty sandwich right at home - it's the perfect quick and easy lunch!"
- 4 slices marble rye bread
- 2 slices butter lettuce
- 2 ounces turkey
- 1 ounce white cheddar cheese, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced cabbage
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon raw organic honey
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect for a family party or a potluck dinner, recipes with jello are always crowd-pleasers. Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad is… Continue reading: "Strawberry Pretzel Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Chicken Artichoke Soup With Rice
- Air Fryer Meatloaf
- Zuppa Toscana
- Boo Batter No Churn Ice Cream
- Lemon Curd Cocktail
- Pumpkin Pie Liqueur
- Homemade Eggnog
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffles
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Starbuck’s Copycat Pumpkin Bread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes