Juicy Ranch Burgers
Take your average burger patty and dress it up with some special sauces and fresh seasonings. During your next grill out with the family, make these Juicy Ranch Burgers. These delicious burgers are drizzled with a tasty concoction of ranch, mayonnaise, ketchup, special sauce and more. There's no need to pile on the lettuce, tomatoes and onions to top this burger off because all of the flavors you could ever want on a burger are found in the sauce. Take your burger to the next level of goodness with this scrumptious recipe!
Be sure to enter for a chance to win a Wüsthof Gourmet Burger Knife Set during the 12 Days of Christmas in July! This giveaway runs until July 30th and you can receive an extra entry just by commenting below on this page.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time8 min
Type of DishHamburger
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- Caramelized onions (optional)
- Pickle chips
- Special sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons creamy horseradish sauce
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Pinch cayenne
In a medium bowl combine the ground beef and ranch packet and mix well. Form into 4, 4-ounce patties.
Prepare special sauce. In a medium bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, ketchup, horseradish sauce, paprika, oregano, salt pepper and cayenne.
Grill burgers to desired doneness. Top with cheese slices and melt.
Place burger on a bun, top with caramelized onions if using, pickle slices and special sauce.
- There is a maximum of one extra entry per person. The extra entry will be based upon a comment left on this project. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- The winner will be selected at random from the comments on this page and the entries on the contest page.
- The winner will be contacted on the morning of July 31, 2017.
- Email Address provided in their account (please do NOT leave your email address in the comments--you already provided it when you created your account)
- You have until Sunday, July 30, 2017 at 11:59pm EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada. Excludes Quebec and Puerto Rico.
Read NextSmoked Brisket Sandwich