We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"So you ask what exactly is a Hot Brown? It could also be called a hot mess! It was created at the Brown Hotel in Louisville, Kentucky in 1926. It is a delicious open face turkey sandwich layered with tomato & bacon smothered in a creamy cheddar sauce. Now how could you go wrong there? All those delectable foods melding together in one glorious sandwich!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Cherry Angel Food Cake is definitely a super easy cake that everyone will believe is from a bakery. This is a super delicious… Continue reading: "Cherry Angel Food Cakevideocam"
- Philly Cheesesteak Crescents
- Christmas Leftovers Panini
- New Jersey Ham, Egg and Cheese Sandwich
- Funeral Sandwiches
- 14 Pulled Pork Recipes and Cooking Tips
- Tropical King's Hawaiian Roll Sandwiches
- Hawaiian Roll Baked Sandwiches
- Cheesy Roast Beef Sliders
- Classic Egg Salad Sandwich
- Old-Fashioned Creamed Tuna on Toast
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Garlic Bread Meatball Bites
- Kfc Mac And Cheese
- Chocolate Covered Potato Chips
- Pigs In A Blanket
- Chubby Hubby Bark
- Chubby Hubby Bark
- Cream Cheese Mints
- Classic Prime Rib
- Snow Globe Christmas Rice Krispie Treats
- Slow Cooker Black Bean Soup
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes