Easy Meatball Sub Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"We all know that there are about a million ways to use up some meatballs. For example, meatball pasta never gets old. Another way of cooking pasta with meatballs in one pot is to make a meatball goulash. Very quick and good stuff. However, today, I think I’ve discovered a revolutionarily wonderful way to enjoy more meatballs with this easy meatball sub recipe. Whether you have leftover meatballs or you’ve stored up some frozen meatballs, with a loaf of demi baguette and some cheese, plus a pesto, you are good to go. This is by far the quickest meal I’ve ever come up with. And it’s juicy, flavorful and uber satisfying!"
NotesIf using frozen meatballs, thaw thoroughly before placing them into the baguette.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time5 min
- 1 demi baguette
- 4-6 slices provolone cheese
- 6 cooked meatballs (I used leftover Swedish meatballs.)
- 3 tablespoons Chipotle Pecan Pesto
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnishing
Preheat broiler on high.
Cut baguette lengthwise down from the top, keeping the bottom part connected. Smear 1 tablespoon Chipotle Pecan Pesto inside the baguette, and then line cheese slices inside. Stuff the prepared baguette with meatballs and place the sub on a baking sheet. Broil until the cheese is melted and bubbly, about 5 minutes.
Spoon the rest of the pesto over the meatball sub. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Cut in half and serve!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Unbelievable 5-Minute Pie could not have a more deserving name. The delicious flavors, smooth texture, and fruity ingredients… Continue reading: "Unbelievable 5-Minute Pievideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- Instant Pot Lamb Shank
- Dairy Free Potato Leek Soup
- Coconut Flour Waffles
- Loaded Potato Soup
- Hot Chocolate Pancakes – Egg Free
- Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate
- Mexican Corn Salad
- Hot Chocolate Spoon Recipe
- Instant Pot Spaghetti
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes